Photo Competition Terms & Conditions
Facebook Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is: Seawake Ltd (company no: 06749393) whose registered office is at 40 High Street, Menai Bridge, LL59 5EF.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/angleseyboattrips
- Closing date for entry will be 30/9/2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter
- The prize is as follows:
- £50 voucher to be spent at the Dock Shack Chip Shop
- £10 OFF future Anglesey Boat Trip tours for other photos used
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered
- Winners will be chosen based on the amount of Likes each photo receives
- The winner will be notified Facebook within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Each participant agrees that Seawake Limited can use their photos/images in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.